Anchor Buddy 7 to 21 Ft
THE ANCHOR ROPE THAT S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-S! It's Like Having A Rubber Band On The Back Of Your Boat. We also recommend using a Sandspike on the beach instead of tree trunks and rocks
Here is How it Works:
- 1. Drop anchor approximately 50' from shore.
- 2. Proceed to shore and Anchor Buddy stretches!
- 3. Step off, pay out bowline, and Anchor Buddy Pulls out your boat.
- 4. Attach your bowline to your Sandspike and go have fun!
- 5. Retrieve boat by pulling in bowline, step aboard and Anchor buddy safely pulls you back out.
- Same as the original but shorter for shallow water
- Shallow Buddy 7' Long Stretches to 21'
- Boats up to 4,000 lbs.