Renthal 1-1/8" Fat Bar MC Bend Handlebar
The Renthal Fatbar MC Bend feature a tapered outer wall resulting in a 11/8” clamping diameter and 7/8 diameter at control ends. This profiled wall and brace less design combines excellent strength with good resilience.
- 11/8” large diameter clamping area
- Tapered wall construction to 7/8” allows fitment of standard grips and controls
- Brace less design
- 7010 T6 Aluminium. Renthal has exclusive rights to this specifically developed alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars.
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- No Kurling in clamp region, this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- Anodizing – a 15 step anodising process forms an Integral coating giving protection against corrosion
- Laser etched positioning grid