Michelin Commander II Rear Tires
- Unrivaled tire life; Michelin tests with a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Classic prove a rear Michelin® Commander® II is capable of covering up to 40,000 kilometers (Almost 25,000 miles). The Michelin Commander II creates a new standard in regards to durability, without making compromises in wet weather grip, maneuverability or stability
- Silica Rain Technology integrates silica into the compound of the tire tread in order to prevent all forms of uneven wear
- The exclusive architecture of the Michelin Commander II brings both maneuverability and stability. The tire’s rigid, high-density carcass improves maneuverability, while the aramid fiber crown ply of the rear tire enhances resistance and lightness for impeccable stability, even at high speeds
- Numerous longitudinal grooves of the new tire's tread pattern optimize water dispersal for outstanding wet weather grip
- Independent tests show that the Michelin Commander II rear tire lasts almost twice as long its main competitors, the Metzeler ME 880 and the Dunlop D407/408.
- Amplified Density Technology: A highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Aramid tread plies on the rear tire resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability
- All-new rubber compounds for remarkable wet grip, without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Unique tread pattern for head-turning looks
- Premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
Please Note: Check your manufacturer's specifications for required load ratings when replacing OE Tires.
Please Note: 200/55R17 tire is a radial tire.