Geomax MX3S Rear Tires
The Geomax MX3S is derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing.
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action.
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recessed carcass design.
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recessed carcass design.
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain.
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound rubber element in the sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Multiple block distribution: By varying the pitches and angles of the tire blocks, fewer blocks are needed in the center area, and this enhances contact feel.
- Elimination of tie-bar design: Because the MX3S is intended for use in soft-to-intermediate terrain, the tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances contact feel and performance in sandy and muddy conditions.