Geomax MX3S Front Tires
The Geomax MX3S is derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing.
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action.
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recessed carcass design.
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recessed carcass design.
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain.
- New directional tread pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Staggered middle blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX3S have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts.
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions.
- Chiseled shoulder block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip.
- Knob placement: Newly improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress.