Fly Racing Formula 2019 Helmet
Formula's Adaptive Impact System (AIS) was conceived with an inside-out philosophy. This high performing ecosystem of structural designs and energy mitigating materials has been fine-tuned to absorb impacts much more efficiently than traditional helmets. Every layer from the liner out to the carbon fiber shell was carefully evaluated to reduce energy transfer to your head.
- 12K carbon fiber shell - Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance.
- Impact Energy Cells - Made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain.
- Conehead EPS Technology - Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine-tuned for a progressive response to low-speed and high-speed impacts.
- Expanded volume EPS - Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground.
- EPP chin bar - Expanded polypropylene creates an additional element of impact mitigation.
- Clavicle shell relief zone - Creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries.
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard.
- Lightweight, custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings.
- Comfort liner and quick-release cheek pads are made of a washable moisture-wicking, anti-microbial material.
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV) - When in motion, air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents.
- Premium helmet garage included.
- ECE / DOT Approved.