Dunlop Q3 Plus Sportmax Rear Tires
• The only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop racing tires.
• Dunlop Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
• Dunlop Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
• Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance.
• Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
• MT Multi-Tread technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
• The Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.