Dunlop GT501 Front Tires
he V-rated GT501 features bias-ply and bias-belted construction and incorporates a radial-style tread pattern for contemporary styling and a larger footprint.
- An optimized profile creates a larger contact patch for enhanced cornering confidence and smooth side-to-side transitions.
- Increased tread-to-void ratio helps deliver superior grip in dry conditions and a high level of grip in wet weather.
- Deep center-tread depth provides improved wear characteristics and enhanced water clearance.
- Note: Additional sizes in H speed rating for some models.
- Load / speed index: 54H.
- Recommended rim (inches): 3.00.
- Overall diameter (inches): 23.07.
- Overall width (inches): 4.21.
- Full tread depth (inches): 5/32.
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: 467 @ 40 PSI.