Dunlop Geomax MX52 Front Tires
The Geomax MX52 is derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing.
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action.
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design.
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design.
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain.
- New directional tread pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Unique tread block distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction.