Cortech Women LNX 2.0 Jacket
Designed, patterned and styled specifically for women, this 1.2-1.3mm cowhide leather jacket meets all the needs of the female rider. A combination of perforated and non-perforated leather combines with a large rear vent to help regulate body temperature. A removable 75gm insulated liner helps the rider adjust to the weather. Removable, CE-approved armor and high-strength bonded nylon thread are just a few of the items that give the LNX 2.0 Jacket its performance edge.
• Women-specific design, style, and fit.
• Constructed using 1.2-1.3mm top-grain, grade A aniline drum dyed cowhide leather.
• Accordion stretch panels in the shoulders and waist for increased range of motion.
• Stretch panels on sides and underarms for additional comfort.
• Pre-curved and rotated sleeves for a performance fit and reduced rider fatigue.
• Perforated leather draws air in, while the two large rear vents exhaust hot air out.
• Zippered rear expansion panels for improved fit while in riding position.
• Removable, CE-approved shoulder and elbow armor, and triple density articulated back protector.
• Zip-out 75g polyfill insulated vest liner extends the seasonal use of the jacket.
• Mesh lined hand pockets double as vents when needed.
• Internal chest pocket and repeating storage pockets on jacket and liner.
• Stitched with high-strength bonded nylon thread.
• 360 degree and 8" jacket to pant zipper attachment with pant side included.
• YKK main zipper and snap-lock cuff zippers.
• 3M Scotchlite reflective piping helps increase nighttime visibility.