Cortech VRX Air 2.0 Jacket
The VRX Air 2.0 mesh jacket features a performance cut and a waterproof removable zip-out liner. Strong Armor-Link 3 mesh construction with 600 denier Carbolex fabric in the impact areas ensure sport riding performance in warm days. CE-approved armor in the shoulders and elbows combine with a triple-density back protector to make the VRX Air 2.0 a great performance riding jacket value.
• Performance cut, abrasion-resistant 600 denier Carbolex polyester and Armor-Link 3 mesh shell.
• Rainguard waterproof and breathable zip-out liner.
• Pre-curved and rotated sleeves for optimium fit while riding.
• Adjustable sleeve take-up straps for a perfrect fit.
• Phoslite reflective piping and Cortech signature reflective rear triangle for better nighttime visibility.
• Removable CE-approved armor in the shoulders & elbows & an articulated triple-density back protector.
• Microfiber lined mandarin collar and hook-and-loop adjustable microfiber-lined cuffs.
• Accordian stretch panels at the waist and elbows increase riding comfort.
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit.
• Includes an 8" jacket/pant zipper attachment with pant side included.
• ESO zippers.