Cortech Jacket VRX 2.0 Textile (Black/Gun)
The VRX 2.0 waterproof jacket features a 100% waterproof and breathable inner lining. A removable thermal lining and multiple vents help regulate body temperature in any condition. CE-approved armor in the shoulders and elbows combine with the 600 denier outer shell to make this a great performance riding jacket.
• Performance cut, abrasion-resistant 600 denier Carbolex polyester outer shell.
• Shoulder, upper arm, and rear zippered vents.
• Rainguard waterproof and breathable barrier.
• Cortech Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g polyfill insulation in the body and 80g insulation in the sleeves.
• Pre-curved and rotated sleeves increase comfort.
• Adjustable sleeve take-up straps for a perfect fit.
• Phoslite reflective piping and Cortech signature reflective rear triangle for better nighttime visibility.
• Removable, newly designed Armadillo CE-approved armor in the shoulders and elbows, and a revised articulated triple-density back protector.
• Micro-fiber lined mandarin collar and hook-and-loop adjustable microfiber lined cuffs.
• Two hand warmer pockets, interior mobile phone pocket, and interior storage pouch.
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit.
• Includes an 8" jacket/pant zipper attachment with pant side included.
• ESO zippers.