Cortech Jacket Latigo 2.0 Leather (Black)
The Latigo 2.0 jacket is the product of a well-balanced diet that blends protection, comfort and breathability all into one. Protection is provided by C.E approved armor underneath a combination of perforated and non-perforated cowhide leather shell. Strategically positioned perforated leather in the main body optimizes airflow for breathability while non-perforated leather panels are used in the high impact areas to obtain superior protection and durability. Accordion stretch panels at the elbows compliment the highly flexible Stretch-Tex material throughout the jacket and achieve superior comfort and free-range mobility.
• 1.2-1.4mm cowhide leather combines with a removable insulated thermal vest liner.
• Removable, CE-Approved shoulder and elbow protectors with a triple-density back protector.
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit.
• Perforated leather front and upper back.
• Stretch-Tex material on the sides, shoulders and shoulder blades.
• Soft Neoprene collar and sleeve cuffs for added comfort.
• YKK main zipper
• Zippered chest mesh liner pocket
• Hand warmer pockets
• Accordion stretch panels in the elbows and back.