Alpinestars Gloves SP Air (Black)
Extremely comfortable and lightweight, the SP Air is constructed from strategically perforated full grain leather and 3D mesh top hand surface for a glove that is optimized for warm weather riding. With an advanced, race-derived polymer hard knuckle protector, palm slider and reinforced landing area, the ergonomic SP Air delivers class-leading protection on every ride.
• Supple, durable full-grain leather chassis incorporating strategically placed 3D mesh inserts for optimized airflow and comfort.
• Ergonomically profiled synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand surface and ventilated and mesh finger sidewalls offer exceptional all-round air flow.
• TPR air intakes on fingers and knuckle protection prevent the build-up of sweat and heat while riding.
• Alpinestarsﾒ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Long gauntlet cuff construction offers extended coverage and comfort for the lower arm and can be tightly and securely closed over the jacket sleeve to form an excellent seal against the weather.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
• Ergonomic injected TPU palm slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance in key area.
• Race-proven, injected TPU knuckle protector to absorb and dissipate impact while providing air cooling thanks to its specifically engineered vents.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents protection rolling around the finger and roll separation in the event of a slide.
• Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.